Saturday, February 24, 2007

Still Kickin'

So far I've seen I fair chunk of Nepal. I've walked through a snow filled valley, gone white water rafting, rode on the roof of a bus with the locals and yakked out the tourist bus, twice. I've stayed in freezing little tea houses perched on the edge of mountain and drunk beer in front of the fire at the nicest joint in town. I don't really have much time to elaborate, we're off again soon on another hike up to 3000 m and I need to grab some snacks for the trial.

2 Comments:

Blogger MissPia said...

Did you get my email about Alissa and 'jing?

1:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woweee. Yakking out of a bus. Bad joke coming but did you hurt the poor thing as you threw it out? Is this a local custom? I crack myself up so much it hurts.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home